Richard,

Don't worry that you haven't received OJ C 341 of 9.11.98.  It has not
yet been published.  When it does appear, it will contain the Minutes of
the European Parliament session for 19 to 23 October 1998.  Issues of
the OJ containing the EP Minutes always arrive about 3 months after the
cover date.  So this issue is not yet late.

If you want the Resolution on endocrine disrupting chemicals now, you
can turn to the EUROPARL website (http://www.europarl.eu.int/).  This is
usually a better bet than waiting for the OJ to appear, since the
website is always up to date.

>From the front page, select 'Plenary Sessions', and then 'Minutes - Part
II (Texts adopted)'.  The report number for the text you want is
A4-0281/98, but without knowing the number you can just enter title
words. There's a link from the text of the resolution to the report
which gave rise to it.  Voting details are in Part I of the Minutes.

EUROPARL is an excellent site for this type of query and is worth
bookmarking.

Best regards,

Chris

Chris Lamb