To add to that I also have I reference here to G. Cohen's Le Theatre en France au
Moyen Age (2 vols), Paris, 1928.  I am unfamiliar with it, myself, but wpuld think
that a French work written that early in this century might well have references to
what was happening in regards to Mystery Plays in the last.

Also, I've not yet heard from anyone directly regarding getting hold of a VHS tape
of a performance of a Mystery/Miracle play.  We're using the new Longman anthology
in my Brit Lit survey, and are reading The Second Shepherd's Play.  A few people
offered to send me copies of performances at cost, but I've yet to hear back from
them.

Ron Ganze
CSU, Long Beach