[I am forwarding the following message on behalf of our new member Giovanna
Pelizza. Please note that messages that you want to be distributed to all
members of our list are to be directed to <[log in to unmask]>,
whereas the address <[log in to unmask]> is the address
of the list-owners where you direct questions regarding your subscription
or regarding the management of the list. O.L.]

Giovanna Pelizza
(personal e-mail address [log in to unmask])

I am a teacher of Italian as a foreign language and I have collaborated
with the Language Centre, University of Parma for almost ten years.
During these last for years, on behalf of Parma University, I have taken
part in three EU projects for developing multimedia materials for the
teaching of Italian "civilisation" and microlanguages.
At present I am very much involved in two main subject areas:
1. the research and development of multimedia materials for teaching
Italian to foreigners.
2. researching about "Italian identity" in any field of culture. You may
recently have been aware of the quite large amount of books coming out
about "italianita'". This issue appears to me to be very captivating and
fruitful in the teaching of our language and is very much related to any
issue concerning "cultural studies", a subject area very much loved in
the British world.
I would very much appreciate if anyone interested in these subjects,
would like to discuss and share opinions about any aspects related to
them.

--
Giovanna Pelizza
Via Mordacci,48