Big snip

I feel a touch of hypocrisy here, complaining about the volume of debate and
then adding to it.

Anyone got a reply from the AMA website yet? I sent a note of protest as
soon as I had read the relevant facts, nothing back yet. Anyone know if the
mail server at AMA has been as overloaded as this list (nice to see some
controversy really, last time it was cross posting I recall, for some
reason)

Dr Trefor Roscoe
GP Beighton Health Centre
Queens Road, Beighton Sheffield S20 5JX