Hi Simon,

Have we had the conversation where I disagree with you about the RCT and
mental health nursing? I think a lot that we do can be exposed to trial
methodology, although I concede that some, and only some, cannot.  I
also think  it un-ethical to not expose ourselves to the RCT and its
outcome. I've read enough of trials in those with schizophrenia to know
that a lot that has been accepted as reasonable or un-exposable to the
rct to think that the sooner we do the better.

With every best wish,

Mark Fenton.
Research Nurse.
Cochrane Schizophrenia Group.