Sent By:	amit ghosh

I have found Medscape to be an extremely valuable web resource and wanted
to recommend it to you.
Amit Ghosh
General Internal Medicine
University of Minnesota

Visit Medscape at the following Web address:

<http://www.medscape.com>

Double-click on this Web address. If your email application doesn't launch your Web browser to bring you to the site, see the instructions below.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISITING MEDSCAPE
If double-clicking doesn't launch your browser do the following:
(1) Highlight and copy the Web address below.
    <http://www.medscape.com>
(2) Open your browser and select "Open Location" from the File Menu.
(3) Paste the Web address into the entry field and hit the return key.

Medscape is free to use and free to join.  Registration takes less than
five minutes and will ensure that you recive MedPulse, our free, weekly
email newsletter designed to bring Medscape members up to date on new
articles and events within the medical industry.

This site notification service provided by
      MEDSCAPE, http://www.medscape.com,
      The No.1 Free Internet Medical Site
               - Featuring -
      * More than 18,000 full-text articles
      * Conference News Online from key medical conferences
      * MEDLINE access and Drug Database with over 200,000 drugs
      * Continuing medical education
      * Interactive quizzes
      * Professional discussion forums

Free email is now available to Medscape members -- the perfect solution for the mobile professional.