We seem to be running into difficulties about what intelligence is. For
every two people there seem to be three opinions. To me intelligence has
nothing to do with social perceptions, acquired knowledge, opinion or
attitude. What it means to me is the ability to interpret and correlate
disparate information, and with itextrapolate new and original thought
and ideas.

The ways people have tried to measure this ability has always suffered
from the limitations of trying to quantify rationally something which by
its nature is subjective. It gives room for all the garbage we see when
people try to quantify the artistic value of a painting or define the
taste of a wine.

Have a good time, rgds John

--
[InternetShortcut]