Good morning Barbara,

Are you implying a grading from human intelligence. through animal
intelligence, to human designed (artificial) intelligence?

When you classify humanity does that all human's regardless of
intelligence? I hope so. If we start making value judgements on people's
degree of humanity we are really in deep, deep trouble,

rgds John

Altman, Barbara wrote:

> I couldn't help noticing the quote that one participant has at the end of
> his message.
>
>         ~ Artificial Intelligence is better than none ~
>
> Have you ever thought to examine your attitudes towards one another: i. e.
> attitudes of persons with physically disability toward  persons who are
> cognitively impaired, which include some with barely any intelligence.
>
> I think I would rephrase the above "humanity is better than none"
>
> Barbara M. Altman

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://proxy.networx.com.au/