Good   tell me what you think   (actually, a lot of it is familiar to
you, because it is standard disability studies stuff, but of course its
audience is not you, but all the philosophers, bioethicists and public
policy types who never heard of disability studies) I would write
it quite diffeerently today  Nevertheless, I think it reprresnts a useful
contribution to the field of disability studies because it contains four
genuinely different approaches to the question of justice.

And, sob, it's only 60 degrees here.