From: [log in to unmask] (CM Jonker)
Subject: Agent Course: Design of Intelligent Multi-Agent Systems

We apologize if you receive this announcement more than once.

Due to several requests for an additional course in february, a new
course date has been set. Therefore, we would like to draw your attention
to:

Design of Intelligent Multi-Agent Systems

        5-day course that is half theory and half practice
        Time:   February, 10-16, 1999.
        Place:  Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam

In this course, the basic concepts and characteristics of agents will be
addressed, and a systematic compositional design methodology for
multi-agent
systems will be presented.

Course material and instructions are in English.

If you would like to participate in this course, please send in an
registration form before the first of february.

DETAILED COURSE CONTENTS
========================

Can be found at http://www.cs.vu.nl/~wai/demas

Aim of the course
=================

In this course, participants learn to construct transparent,
structured conceptual designs of multi-agent systems, to specify
conceptual and detailed designs, and to transform specifications into
implementations. In addition, participants learn to use graphical
tools designed to support modelling, specification, implementation and
testing of multi-agent systems.

Course fee and registration
===========================

The course fee is NLG 2500 (NLG 1 is approximately USD 0.53 as of
January, 1999). The form should be returned before February 1, 1999.
A 50% reduction is available for a restricted number of Ph.D. students.
The total number of participants is limited.
The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam reserves the right to
cancel or postpone the course.

Course coordination
==============================
For more information, contact:
  dr. C.M. Jonker
  Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
  De Boelelaan 1081a
  1081 HV Amsterdam
  The Netherlands
  tel: +31 20 44 47743 / +31 20 44 47700
  fax: +31 20 44 47653
  email: [log in to unmask]

More information can be found at the course's Web-site:
http://www.cs.vu.nl/~wai/demas/

DESIGN OF INTELLIGENT MULTI-AGENT SYSTEMS

5-day course
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
February 10-16, 1999

REGISTRATION FORM
=================

Please print out the following form, complete
it and return it to:

dr. C.M. Jonker
Artificial Intelligence Group
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1081a
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands
tel: +31 20 44 47743 / +31 20 44 47700
fax: +31 20 44 47653

It is also possible to send an email with corresponding contents to
[log in to unmask], prior to sending a hard copy or fax of the form with
your signature.

Name:

Affiliation:

Address:

Postal code:

City:

Country:

Telephone:

Fax:

E-mail:
Dietary
restrictions:

Send invoice to:  ___ address above   ___ other:

__
__

__
__

__
__

__
__

The course fee (NLG 2500) will be paid within three weeks after receipt of
the
invoice. I, the undersigned, agree to the given cancellation regulation.

See also: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~wai/demas/