In Local History Magazine we review a great number of local history
periodicals (nearly 80 in the last issue, containing 175 articles) - our
coverage is by no means exhaustive because we rely on societies to send
us their journals, but it is probably the most extensive coverage that
there is. The Wellcome Institute Library is a subscriber.

Unfortunately we have neither the time nor the space to include the
periodicals reviewed on our web site, although we do list the books
which have been reviewed. The CountyFILE section of the site does
contain details of the journals which county societies publish, but
there are no reviews.

Hope this is of some help.
--
Susan Griffiths