Thanks to everyone who has sent me comments on Intranets and Extranets.  It
seems that there is much interest in this subject.  The main area of
interest expressed in the replies has been in authentication - although
clearly there are many other interesting aspects.

I'm now intending to run a session on Intranets and Extranets at the web
management workshop.  I've like to hear from anyone who would be willing to
give a brief case study, or lead a discussion on anything relevent.

The subject of Intranets (for use in academic libraries) has ben discussed
recently on the lis-link Mailbase list.  Here is a summary of the
discussion.

Brian