Dear all-

The web support team here at Bath has been charged with dividng our web
content into internal and external sites. We've been told that the internal
web site should essentially contain everything in the existing site, whereas
the external should be a 'shop window' and would contain important news and
info about living, studying, and working at the University of Bath.

In the first instance we are concerned with determining the content, as we
have to present a proposal and draft design in a week's time. We would be
interested in hearing accounts of methods
and/or madness used by other institutions in this process, eg Andrew Aird's
presentation at the  Institutional web management conference last year.
(http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/web-focus/events/workshops/webmaster-sep1998/materia
ls/aird/)

We are also interested in hearing about maintenance and hardware issues,
implementation and support, how it's working etc.

Please let us know asap- we'll be happy to share any info (after we've
drafted the report!).

Many thanks.... Ellen

Ellen A R Sims
Web Editor