Will

We have an internal and external home page, which are accessible as
http://www.le.ac.uk/internal.html
http://www.le.ac.uk/external.html

If you use http://www.le.ac.uk/ the one you get is determined by
client host name.

Under Netscape Enterprise Server 3.5 (obj.conf), you can write
configuration such as

<Client dns="*.le.ac.uk">
NameTrans fn="home-page" path="internal.html"
</Client>
<Client dns="*~.le.ac.uk">
NameTrans fn="home-page" path="external.html"
</Client>

You can do the same using IP address rather than host name (which would be
more efficient) using something like ip="143.210.*.*" and
ip="*~143.210.*.*"

Steven

Steven Hayles - Computer Systems Developer, [log in to unmask]
Learning Technology Group, Computer Centre,
University of Leicester, University Rd, Leicester, LE1 7RH
Fax (0/+44)116 2522198 WWW <URL:http://www.le.ac.uk/home/sh23>