In message <v01510113b4434d2dafc6@[138.251.206.137]>, Norman Paterson
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>A quickie:
>
>1.  Can you have more than one META tag with NAME="keywords"?
I wouldn't advise it. One may be overwritten by the other, or just
ignored. Why would you want to do that however? If you've got too many
keywords it might be an idea to split your page into two, for example.

>And another:
>
>2.  Is the order of the keywords significant?
I always try and put keywords in order of what I regard as the most
important one first. Search engines may or may not give more relevance
to the first or earliest, but they may well cut off at some point, such
as 1,000 characters. So it might help, and it certainly won't do any
harm to prioritise them.

HTH

Phil.
--
        Phil Bradley: Internet Consultant, Trainer, Web designer and Author.
     Visit http://www.philb.com for free information on Internet introductions,