Dear the list,

I just subscribed to this list and don't know yet what topics are currently
being discussed here.  So, first of all, let me introduce myself. My name is
Mongkut Piantanakulchai.  I'm currently a graduate student at Tohoku
University, Japan.

My current research is mainly concerning the Impact & Evaluation of
Transport Project to the Environment.  Presently, I concentrate on the
Emission problem, especially CO2 (in the case studies).  The study
considered the project/transport activities using Life Cycle Assessment
(LCA) as the global framework.

Regarding the methodology, I attempt to apply the economics model to the LCA
framework.  For example, Life Cycle Emission Inventory model for Transport
Project was developed based on Economic Input-Output model. For instance,
the model was
applied to the expressway project (Tohoku Expressway in Japan) and also it
was used to estimate life cycle CO2 from various genral road construction
works in Japan. The factors driving behind the emission change were also
investigated using the structural decomposition technique.

Now the Impact model and Improvement model (according to LCA framework) are
being developed using economic based model linked with transport model.

To add more, my other research interests include Transport Economics,
Sustainable Transport, and Environmental Economics. This may gives a brief
introduction about myself.

Anyone that has similar research interest would be welcome. I wish we can
have the discussion and can share useful information.

Best wishes,

Mongkut