I am trying to find out what happened to the ro-railer bus technology
developed by the Centre of Alternative Industrial Systems at North West
London Polytechnic, in conjunction with the shop stewards of Lucas
Aerospace. They adapted a Bristol LH bus to run on normal roads and on
rail tracks, and it was tested on the West Somerset Railway, apparently
with success.

I would like to get in touch with whoever still has the rights to this
system. I would also be grateful for any information on the costs and
practicality of the system they used.

A longer version of this request, with more details, has been posted to
Usenet (uk.railway, uk.transport) under the heading "Road/rail hybrid
buses".
--
Neil Worthington, Doncaster, UK.