Dear Sheila,

Thanks for the info about the book. I wanted to also pass on information
about some books that you might find of interest. They are aimed at the
international logistics professionals and are as follows:

MANAGING INT'L SHIPMENTS:

This is chock full of everything you need to manage all your international
shipments. A full explanation of the types of modes, carriers and services.
A complete how to package and ship your good to or from overseas. Sample
letters are featured with sample forms of all types. Samples of ocean bills
of lading, air waybills, dock receipts as  well as others forms and
documents from every type of int'l shipment. A reference & resource section
is included and a glossary of terms.

EXPORT OPERATIONS & TECHNIQUES:

This is a complete how to guide book on all the aspects of an int'l
transaction. Sample documents are included of the forms used for such things
as opening a letter of credit, using a sight draft plus forms for every day
use such as pro forma invoices to your overseas customers, pricing and
selling. A glossary of terms and a reference & resource section.

MARINE INSURANCE COMPENDIUM:

Why you should have marine insurance and also why in some cases you do no
need it and how you can save money on your marine insurance cover. We focus
the worlds hot spots and countries to stay away from and ones to take
special care with. Known and little know facts about marine insurance and
many secrets from the industry. Be an insider and learn when and how to make
a claim and when not to. Know your rights and also the underwriters rights
as well as what your insurance agents will and will not do and can't do.  A
full glossary of terms has been included as well as sample claim forms and
who is responsible for your cargo.

<A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">just click here to request info</A>
<A HREF="http://www.centretrade.com"> just click here to check it out</A>