I have tracked and researched Travel Demand Management for nearly 10 years,
and initiated a number of basic applications (eg Edinburgh Fringe Bus Pass
package, input to Uni-Link scheme etc).  Cornell's scheme initiated in 1990
indicated a nett saving of $3.6m in first 3 years on car park provision costs
against free transit and scheme management, and UCLA found their recent car
parking interest payments were 4 times greater than the 'income' per space.

I'd like to catch up with some work done at UCLA by Prof's Donald C Shoup and
Brian Taylor.  Any contact details, or material available in UK/on www?

Post any addresses personally to avoid excess list traffic - thanks.

I'd be very interested in working concepts of TDM and the Portfolio of Travel
Choice into a more tangible thesis or range of papers to match the awakening
of institutions to the true costs of transport and benefits of an integrated
approach.

Dave Holladay