Hi  all
I would like know if anybody has been concerned with the problem of the
accumulation on an urban basin never, and more particularly, if he/she has
stayed valued the possibility of an asymptotic course of the accumulation
with increase of the dry time, or a course always increasing, or straight
decreasing, having held in account also the casualties cause from the wind
and from the traffic (for example); in each case I would like know if
anybody (admitting an asymptotic course of the accumulation) he/she has
conducted a study never for appraise what values of dry time go well to
consider the basin to the his maximum state of accumulation.
Thank you very much!!

Costanza Aricò