Dear Urban Drainage,

I am part of  a second year Engineering design group that is
redesigning the toilet to reduce the amount of water consumed per
flush.  Through our preliminary work we decided that the best option
would be to create a two flush system to vary the amount of water
depending upon the need.  We have also incorporated grey water into the
system to eliminate the use of fresh water completely.

Currently we are attempting to build a model for an engineering
competition to show the inner workings of this new toilet.  We would
appreciate any suggestions you might have for pipe sizes, minimum water
amounts, the pros and cons about grey water and basically anything else
that might help out our design.

Thanks,

Adele Changoor
University of Guelph