I am Alan Lew.

I am the editor of 'Tourism Geographies' -- a new
journal published by Routledge that I think will be of interest to
tourism anthropologists.  In fact, the Tourism Commission of the IUAES
(which gave birth to this list) is affiliated with 'Tourism
Geographies' and members are eligible for a discounted subscription rate
of US$38 or UKPounds24. Tourismanthropology list subscribers are
encouraged to submit their research reports.  Please visit the journal's
website (below) for a list of recent and current articles, as well as
notes for contributors.

A little more about myself: Living in the Southwestern US, I have an
interest and involvement in Native American-related tourism, but I am
also interested in various aspects of tourism in China and Southeast
Asia.  Visit my website, below, to find out more about my
tourism-related pursuits.

--
ALAN A. LEW, Ph.D., AICP
* Dept. of Geography & Public Planning,