Dear friends
Hello
I am a post-graduate student in medical physics course in Tehran university.
My project is fMRI of motor cortex.I have received SPM99b and install it.
I cann't able to provide volume images ,and my images are 3&4 slices in axial plan.
please instruct me for work with this condition in spm99b or spm97 under windows95.
I cann't able to work well with spm99b ,probability with this reason that my images
are slice form.please send to me any instructions or papers for resolving this problem.
   In spm99b written font is too small and coarse.

                with regards
              H.Khosravi