Dear Paolo,

> I have obtained with AIR a file .hdr, a file .img
> I have a volume 256x256x256
> 8 bits/pixel
> dim 1.16 1.16 1.16
> How can I make Talairach Normalization with SPM for WINDOWS 95 ?
>
> I tried a 'realignment' but it needs minimum two files.

To realign, you need at least 2 images one reference image and one that
you want to realign. Usually you have more than one volume that you want
to realign.

> About 'normalization'
> Wich type of "template" is needed?

Any image in the same modality can be used as a template. Usually a
reference brain (eg MNI 305) is used.

> Wich is the "image to estimate parameters"?

That is the image you want to normalise.

> If I can't make 'realignment' I can't generate mean_subject.

You could generate a mean image even without realignment. Use the "Mean"
button in SPM.

A detailed description of image preprocessing and statistics can be found
on http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm.

-Christian

--
Dr. C. Buechel