Dear, James

>List,
>
>Enclosed is a jpeg of a SPECT scan.
>
>The Z-map is correct radiologically based on MRI and pt's neurologic
>findings. The MRI reads "There is gliosis in the right basal ganglia and
>occipital regions."
>
>The axial view shows the scans as neurologic orientation.
>
>The orthogonal view shows the axial slice as neurologic, and the coronal as
>radiologic!
>
>This image is the one used to produce the Z-map.
>
>This image,when viewed in Analyze or SPM96, is in radiologic orientation.
>
>SPMWin settings are kept at neurologic (to prevent flipping) throughout
>processing.

This is certainly mistake in SPM for Windows. If I understand correctly,
axial slices should be viewed in radiological orientation in both axial and
orthogonal views. Please correct me if I am wrong. I'll correct this mistake
as soon as possible and put corrected version on SPM web site.

Regards,
Pakhomov Sergey