Dear Jack,

> If I well understood you, using inclusive masking should automatically
> limit the volume to be used for correction ?  However, the one that is
> displayed when looking at the statistics is still the same as the one
> of the original main effect. Where have I missed the point ?

Masking per se will not implement a restriction of the search volume
(it simply allows you to select a subset of voxels).  To effect a
constrained search you have to explciitly perform a small volume
correction using the cluster defined by a mask.  Simply select SVC and
then the cluster option and the table will change to give you corrected
p values for that cluster.

I hope this helps - Karl