One of the first things that the realignment does is to work out which
voxels to use when estimating the realignment parameters.  Because some
voxels contribute more to the registration than others, it is possible to
get a faster realignment by using only the most "useful" voxels.  What it
does is to select the initial set of voxels, and then remove 10% of these
to see how much "information" has been lost.  This continues until a certain
fraction of the information remains.  The plot indicates how much information
remains after 10%, 19%, 27%, 34% etc of the voxels are eliminated.  I think
that what is happening in your case is that the voxels eliminated in the first
iteration makes very little difference to the registration accuracy.  When
this is plotted, it results in a warning message similar to what would be
expected when you type:
	plot([1 1],[1 1.0000000001])

As far as I can tell, I think your images should still be correctly registered.

Regards,
-John