(Apologies for multiple posting.)

I retire from Kent on 30 September but I won't be at my desk after
tomorrow. Kent will probably forward email for a time, but email
directed to [log in to unmask] would be best.

I did want to thank with feeling all those on these mailbase lists who've
helped me with my "post-CNAA" career these past dozen years.
I owe so much to so many. While the professionalisation that you've
brought to staff and educational development has its parallels elsewhere,
yours represents a spectacular trajectory and achievement. (I write as
The Last Amateur.)

My active intentions are for reading and writing and for voluntary work in
the East Sussex area. I'll keep my hand in with SEDA and some other
educational commitments, though, through the coming academic year.

With very best wishes for every success,

Arnold Goldman