Hello all

I joined this list yesterday and thought I should introduce myself.

My name is Susan Bull and I am the Deputy Director of the Nuffield Council on
Bioethics. Our website is at www.nuffieldfoundation.org or please email me if
you would like any further information ([log in to unmask]).

A colleague has just asked if I can confirm the rumour that  'a review of the
scope, co-ordination and effectiveness of the several current ‘public
understanding of science’ initiatives is planned to commence after SET week
with a view to achieving the best use of the available resources.' I would be
very grateful if anyone would be able to confirm whether this was going to
happen and where I might be able to find more information about it.

With best wishes
Susan