From: [log in to unmask]
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  art-science collaboration
Date: 1999-04-21 15:36
Message ID: F09E8C37EEF7D21185A30060B01A4133

Some years ago Mary Goldring interviewed an economist on BBC Radio
4...after a particularly jargon filled few sentences Goldring interjected
with the immortal phrase: "in English please".
So perhaps Matt could help some of us out with some definitions of:
cultural theorist
materiality of DNA, and its cultural role.
Also perhaps Matt could help us out by telling us how he can predict that
the event will have 'a high public profile'.
I really thought that CP Snow was dead....but I fear not.
Help.
Stephen White
Director of Information
The British Psychological Society