POSTDOCTORAL POSITION IN LASER PHOTOCHEMISTRY
                 Ben-Gurion University of the Negev

        Applications are invited for an open postdoctoral position in
the research group of Professor S. Rosenwaks and Dr. I. Bar.

        Our group is currently involved in experimental work on
exploration of ground and excited state intramolecular dynamics
utilizing vibrationally and rovibrationally mediated photodissociation
in molecules which may reach selectivity and are of relevance to
atmospheric chemistry [JCP 107, 8476 (1997), JPC A, 102, 7273 (1998),JCP
109, 8959 (1998).

        Interested applicants must be recent Ph.D. recipients and should
have experience with pulsed molecular beams, lasers, time-of-flight mass
spectrometery and spectroscopy. The initial appointment will be for one
year, but funds are available for longer support.

        Applicants are asked to send their CV to Dr. I. Bar, either via
email ([log in to unmask]) or by regular mail.  They should also
arrange to have two or more letters of recommendation sent to Dr. I. Bar
directly, either by email or by regular mail.

Dr. I. Bar
Department of Physics
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Beer-Sheva 84105