 Ph. D. STUDENTSHIPS AVAILABLE

 	Two Ph.D. positions are available in the group of Dr. Timothy G. Wright
 in the Chemistry Department at the University of Sussex, U.K. The
 Department has an international reputation in research and was rated
 grade 5 at the last Research Assessment Exercise (RAE).
 	The work will involve the application of resonance-enhanced
 multiphoton ionization (REMPI) and zero-kinetic energy (ZEKE)
 photoelectron spectroscopy to the study of molecular complexes. Recently
 we have been concentrating our efforts on Rg.NO complexes (Rg = rare
 gas), but are aiming to study Na-containing complexes as part of this work.
 	Applicants should be a resident of an EEC country. Candidates
 should contact me directly. The starting date is 1st October 1999.

Please address enquiries to the email address below. A list of
publications at the WWW site below will give an idea of other interests
in the group. Note that I will be moving from Southampton University to
Sussex, which is why the addresses below are Southampton ones. THE
POSITIONS ARE AT SUSSEX UNIVERSITY.

--
----

Dr. Timothy G. Wright.