Dear Colleagues,

As some of you may have already noted, there have been severe hardware
problems for some days on the server that runs the ECCC6. I apologize for all
inconveniences caused by this. The problems have been fixed and I hope that
all is running smoothly during the conference.

Best regards

Herbert Homeier