I have just joined the group I am seeking info please on a Websters Yard in Dial Street, Warrington,Lancashire around 1895. My grandfather was born there. I have found a Arthur. E. Webster on a list of Peak mines as an owner of a couple of mines one at Haigh. Could this yard be affiliated to the coal mine. My ggfather is listed as being an Iron Moulder journeyman.Websters Yard is given on his birth certificate as his place of birth so it must have had accommodation there or maybe mother Sarah Ann Defley gave birth at work.. What a horrid thought.. hope someone out there is able to give me some info regards and thanks Julie from Adelaide [log in to unmask]