Mr Wardley your comments in response to Kelvin Lake are unjustified he
maintains a web site for researchers like yourself. The exchange of a useful
telephone numbers and contact address is very useful. This site is not just
for Nerds like you but the whole range of Mining History, research,
exploration (caving or otherwise) oh and of course that other thing
enjoyment which you seem to want to curtail.

As a hobby bookseller and that is all it is I provide short reviews of the
latest volumes, which I know other members of mailbase find useful, they are
not obliged to purchase them from me, Tony Oldham, Caving Supplies or
whoever, I provide information and more detail for people if they want it.

As a mine explorer, I find the contacts through mailbase useful as I do
NAHMO don't knock information exchange, I suggest you go off and sulk in
your academic mailbox

Mike Moore