Those of you with technical questions about 3D surveying software could do
considerably worse than contact Wookey at [log in to unmask]

Wookey authored Survex and is fairly familiar with the various pros and cons
of the other commonly available packages.  He is always interested in the
peculiar problems of plotting/surveying different types of system
(presumably mine surveys will differ considerably from cave surveys).  He is
also pretty generous with his time for explaining this sort of thing.

Adrian
--
Adrian Farrel  mailto:[log in to unmask]
Data Connection Ltd., Chester, UK