Lynette,

A geological friend of mine, Richard Lamb, would like 2 of the cabinets if
still available.   He's not on e-mail.   He is
Richard Lamb
8 Queensmead
Beverley
East Yorkshire
Tel: 01482-880579

If you have difficulty use  my e-mail or works tel above.   My home is:
01635-861374 or mobile 0385-508013

Kind Regards

Richard

[log in to unmask] on 20-08-99 12:20:01