Dear all

Our new webmistress (Angela Horn) has done wonders with our website!  Have you visited it lately?  She has also negotiated a domain name for us, which puts us up there with the big organisations!  This means that when people do a search (e.g. on midwifery), our site will come up among the main results.  So change your bookmark to read www.midwifery.org.uk (don't worry if you use www.radmid.demon.co.uk , Angela has put a forwarding link  on that address which will take you to our homepage)

We also now have a visit counter, and the last time I looked we had had 205 visits to the page since 24th August.  Even that's not all - Angela has installed a guest book, where you can write your comments and suggestions about the site!

Best wishes to you all
Ishbel
From
Ishbel Kargar SRN SCM
Admin. Secretary
The Association of Radical Midwives
62 Greetby Hill, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 2DT, UK
Please visit our website: www.midwifery.org.uk