    From: Ishbel Kargar <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Midwifery Research <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: 02 September 1999 11:57
    Subject: Fw: breech presentation and home births

    From: Laura Middleton-Green
    To: [log in to unmask]
    Sent: 02 September 1999 11:06
    Subject: breech presentation and home births

    My baby is currently presenting breech, and I am booked in for a home birth.  There is obviously still time for it to turn, but if it doesn't, my midwife says I am no longer permitted to have a home birth.

    Is this the case?  Are there any independent midwives who would consider breech birth insufficient grounds for a hospital transfer?

    I would really really appreciate your help in this, as I don't know where I stand.

    Yours in faith,

    Laura