Dear Lesley,
AS part of a larger study, we are currently doing research using
ethnographic methods on how guidelines are constructed and negotiated
between maternity care professionals in the UK. We are looking at
guidelines on one area-risk assessment in pregnancy and birth & this
includes home birth guidelines. We wont have results for a while but
happy to discuss with you if you wish.

Jane Sandall

--
Dr Jane Sandall