I am a danish midwidwife currently a teacher at the Danish midwifery school in
Denmark. I primarely teach medical technology assesment and I am interestede in
screening in midwifery, particulary ultrasoundscreening. I currently attending
a course in philosofi and I will write a paper about the pinard stetoscope.
Very few books or articles have been writen in Danish about this subject. I
would like to ask if any of you know about books or articles where I could find
descriptions on how the pinard stetocope came into obstetrics and midwifery
practise. I also want to find midwifes how descripes how they work with the
pinard and why they prefer it to the CTG.

Sincerly

Jette Clausen