>From Leslie Fournier

The NODE Learning Technologies Network has compiled a series of primers
explaining the use and application of several technologies being used to
deliver content via the Internet.  We invite the feedback of your readers,
and ask that you will post this to your listserv.

************************

We invite you to read through the NODE Learning Technologies Network's
collection of primers <http://node.on.ca/tfl/primers/> which describe some
of the basic technologies being used to deliver content via the Internet.
Designed as vehicles to help you help yourself, these primers include the
clearest, most succinct resources we've found on a number of topics:

-	multimedia online <http://node.on.ca/tfl/primers/multimedia/>: is a
series of papers, articles and guides designed to help with the
understanding and creation of multimedia on the Internet.

-	web authoring <http://node.on.ca/tfl/primers/webauthoring/>:
explanations of and experiences with web authoring and design. Included
are  hints, suggestions and instructions for creating web pages as well as
definitions of some of the terminology used in web authoring.

-	web languages <http://node.on.ca/tfl/primers/languages/>: definitions,
hints, instructions and samples of coding in a variety of the most common
Internet programming languages.

These resources are brought to you by the NODE Learning Technologies
Network [ http://node.on.ca ], a not-for-profit electronic network
facilitating information and resource-sharing, collaboration and research
in the field of learning technologies for post-secondary education.  Our
website provides current, comprehensive information for learners and
practitioners engaged in technologically-mediated teaching and learning.

Leslie Fournier

Communications Officer
the NODE  Learning Technologies Network
410 Dufferin Avenue