David,

I am trying to find someone with expertise in setting up CGI scripts to work with Fusion.  Did you come across anyone on your course who has the skills to do some consultancy work here?

Many thanks,

David.

David Jillings.
COMPASS Project Manager,
The British Museum.
Tel.  0171 323 8742
Fax. 0171 323 8730.

>>> David Dawson <[log in to unmask]> 07/06 9:23 am >>>
If anyone is interested. I went on one of these a few days ago, and the
morning covered generating static pages from Access 97 and Active Server
Pages from Access 97, the afternoon looked at Cold Fusion and CGI
scripts.

If anyone has an Access database and web space that has Microsoft Front
Page extension / Information Server, then this could be a useful course.

David Dawson
Museums New Technology Adviser, Museums and Galleries Commission
tel: 0171 233 4200, email: [log in to unmask]

See the MGC Website at www.museums.gov.uk