Gail,

You sent an e-mail to Doug Tudhope at University of Glamorgan.  You may wish to try the Public Records Office, who are currently putting together the standards for UK government departments on archiving of information in electronic form.  Have a look at http://www.pro.gov.uk/government/eros.invest.htm.

David Jillings.
COMPASS Project Manager,
The British Museum.
Tel.  0171 323 8742
Fax. 0171 323 8730.

>>> "Tudhope D S (Comp)" <[log in to unmask]> 02/20 3:24 pm >>>
Anyone help?
I've suggested she look at SCRAN, mda, elib websites.

Doug Tudhope
University of Glamorgan