David, the group led by Elena Not at IRST, Trento Italy had a paper in the
same ICHIM97 issue.
They are going to be conducting an evaluation of an 'intelligent' adaptive
audio guide prototype in the spring
and so may have looked into existing audio guides.

Doug

		Douglas Tudhope

		School of Computing
		University of Glamorgan