Dear All
Some weeks ago I removed the list of members from the MCG website (at
http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/MCG/), due to persistent attacks by spammers.

Quite a few subscribers to the list are now reporting problems
related to their e-mail address. As the spam attacks have more or less
ceased, I have decided to make the list of subscribers visible again on
the Web. If you are in doubt as to which e-mail address you are
subscribed under, please check by following the URL given above.

If you start receiving unsolicited junk e-mail (i.e. spam), and you think
the availability of your e-mail address via the MCG website might be
responsible, please let me know and I shall render the list invisible
again.

Thank you.

Ian O. Morrison, Scottish Museums Documentation Officer &
SCRAN Data Co-ordinator. http://www2.scran.ac.uk/staff/ianm/index.htm
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.