I happened to find your site through an announcement on Andover News.  I recently bought a Viper 550 and soemthing called VR Creator by Platinum was included.  This program is soon to be free.  I thought you might like to know.  Please refer to http://support.platinum.com/byp/vrp/3dsuppmess.doc  I am a dentist and take digital radiographs of my patients.  These use 80% less radiation. I hope to find a program that will allow me to make a 3D construct of a jaw using multiple single images taken at different angles with the sensor staying in the same origin.

Regards

Mark P. Ryan, DDS
www.dcdentistry.com