     We are providing an additional date for our popular training course
     Search Engines Watch.
     Date: 12th October 1999.
     Venue: The British Library, 96 Euston Road, St Pancras, London NW1.
     Price: £120 exc VAT (£141 inclusive). Reduced by £30 because there
     will not be the `hands on' element.
     Timing: 1pm-5pm.
     Contact: Maureen Heath, tel. 020 7412 7470, e-mail [log in to unmask]
     (include postal address).

     This course is for anyone who needs to get the best possible
     information out of the Internet. This includes librarians and
     information scientists but also business people. In fact anyone who
     needs to save time and target their research.
     As the Internet grows in size, people are becoming overwhelmed by the
     results of their searches. This course aims to show you where to
     search for your request, and how to do it better.  Danny Sullivan is a
     writer with practical knowledge of the Internet gained working as a
     consultant on both sides of the Atlantic.

     For more information about our courses, see
     www.bl.uk/services/stb/seminars.html