I guess you don't buy text books very often. This seems quite an ordinary
price, even cheap, to me.  You should try getting some scientific books -
they charge a lot more than 30 pounds.

Also, is lis-ukolug the right place to discuss book prices?  I thought it
was a technology forum.  Maybe lis-link would be better?  lis-ukolug is an
SIG of the IIS after all, not of the LA (yet!! :-))
Regards
Emma

[log in to unmask] on 06-May-1999 13:56

Please respond to [log in to unmask]