    Dear Sirs,
       Jeschke, Meinke & Hauff, an auction house of rare and unusual books & manuscripts in Berlin will auction on April 19, 1999 a sensational collection of 14 leaves of early Qur'an, dating from the 9th Century. The collection includes 9 leaves of 14 lines in Kufic script on vellum with gilt rondells, red points and 2 verso gilt sura endings by a later hand. Leaf size is approx. 33.5 x 23.5 cm. For a full description of this important collection, rare Ottoman music manuscripts and other Islamic 6 Ottoman rarities please email us at [log in to unmask] You may visit our online catalogue at www.auktionshaus-jmh.de or please request our information package with illustrations and full description of this collection, other rare Qur'an material and other Islamic and Ottoman works in our upcoming auction.
       In addition to our Islamic works, we offer from April 16th - 20th over 3,700 rare and unusual books & manuscripts and nearly 1,000 works of fine art. You may of course also order our printed catalogues. Please do not delay.
    Sincerely,
    Jeschke, Meinke & Hauff - Berlin

    Habsburgerstr. 14
    D 10781 Berlin